2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

 Review of the car owner Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2001
Good time to all, this is my first review (so do not judge strictly), although the car is not the first.
It so happened that I switched to a Mercedes) yes, an old one, but as many say "Mercedes has no age, there is a state" within reason of course). Before that, there were only Japanese Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi and Subaru. All sedans with engines of 2 liters or more, automatic machines and only one car are still in my memory and I think for a long time this is a 280hp Subaru Legacy on the mechanics, but now it's not about it.
I didn't really think about buying a Mercedes, it just happened .... although I always take a balanced approach to buying cars.
The budget was 500 tr, and to be honest, I wanted a car with a left-hand drive, so that the year would be from 2005 and above .... I was going to Moscow then Rostov for a while and it turned out for the money a Mazda 3 with an automatic gearbox and an engine 2.3 , since this is a fresh year, black on the skin, with a hatch, 17 discs, well, in general, everything is as I like ...
But I didn’t have a Mazda and my friends weren’t, so I continued to search anyway. I searched for a long time, looked at what to buy ... well, I think it's all gone, when you sit with money in your hands, then core and other sites become a part of your life) you read reviews, you start considering different options that you didn't even think about .. .. and your brain gets so tired .... that everything that happens in a circle does not interest you.
And now, having tuned in all the same to the Mazda, I, as usual, went to the core ... and saw in the ads a Mercedes C 200 Kompressor ... which hooked me ... I don't know why ... I called the owner and said "I'm on this the car will go 4000t.km after tomorrow to Rostov, ... will it get there?) is there any point in coming to see it) to which he replied: This is a Mercedes, he can go anywhere, come) and indeed, the person did not deceive me ... the car is in excellent condition ) without jambs on the body, new optics, new tires and wheels ... recently all oils and filters have been replaced as I need ... sat down and drove off) The car was from Japan since 2005 in Russia, which made me very happy))) because knowing the Japanese quality, I liked her more and more. When asked from whom you bought why you are selling it, he replied that he bought a car for his wife from his fr 2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor iend, that this car was in the circle of friends under their wives, served everything completely, my wife drove for a month and said what is low and wants Caen))) the owner himself also has two Mercedes Gehlen 5.5 AMG, the S is new and he is is a fan of Mercedes. This is where all my questions ended)
For the first time in my life, I did not go to the station to watch the car, as he told about everything that was done and what the disadvantages were. The seller said that it is necessary to replace one sevromotor in the stove and the steering wheel does not rise “the cable needs to be changed”! but the stove and the air conditioner work and the steering wheel was comfortable since there is a departure, but for myself I decided that I would definitely do it)
After taking a ride and walking around, I gave 10,000 thousand deposit (although he laughed and said no) and we agreed to meet in the traffic police the next morning.
Well, that's all, "I'm on a horse")
What we have: Mercedes Benc C 200 Kompressor
111 motor (as it turned out, it is the most reliable and simplest of all)
163 HP or 230Nm at 2500 / rev (and as you know, the race is won not by HP, but by the torque)
satisfied and happy) I immediately began to poke all the buttons, open all the shelves, etc ... since there are a lot of them in the car, there is something to put or hide.
Having driven the first day around the city, I instantly got used to the car) it is so comfortable and how thoughtful everything is, in general it made me happy) I was worried that there would be sluggish control after the Honda and Subaru…. But no) excellent handling, the car is assembled, moderately stiff and moderately soft, given that there were "16/205/55" wheels ... there was a desire to put 17/225/45, but there was a track ahead and there was nothing to it, and there was no time left to bother with all this.

https://jiji.co.rw/gasabo/cars/2001-mercedes-benz-c200-kompressor-k7xr4PWtKl5Ek6OhKuPirFos.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

Tablet Stands in Kenya