2001 Toyota Echo

 Good day. Finally I was ripe to write a review about the little old Toyota Echo. First, a little about the history of purchase and ownership. At the end of 2015, the wife received a
Shows twisted mileage, road accidents, previous placements on Automotive News and more.
Review about nothing, this is my verdict on all the cars that I had to own. So Toyota echo, one of the last that I had to drive, he is now at my disposal. I own it
I got an echo in September 2005, before this car there was a 9ka, which got perpetual minor malfunctions, just do one thing, another flies, especially the so-called "crabs" got it. Well enough oh gr
I was looking for a car based on a small budget, my 3-month searches in the United States were crowned with success. Found a kupeshka Echo assembled in Japan on mechanics 110 l / s, in perfect condition in 2003 with 120 mileage 2001 Toyota Echo 
So, in order: I bought this car in February for my mother, more precisely for her trips to the country. Chose the cheapest version of a 7-8 year old car with an automatic transmission. When buying, I did not pay attention to d
Working on Toyota spare parts, there were no questions in choosing a brand of car, I needed a cheap, reliable car, automatic. Originally going to take the "round-eyed" Corolla, but at the last moment before
for almost 2 years of owning this machine, I had no problems at all, 1 time a light bulb in the foot burned out, well, I changed the brakes with oil according to plan, despite the fact that the car is 8 years old, mileage is about 150 thousand. Acceleration
I own this car for several months, but previously there was such a car in the family. As a result of owning two Toyota Echo cars, I can say that the car is definitely worthy of attention. General impressions
Great, reliable car. Eats little, works like a Swiss watch !!
Review of the car owner Toyota Echo 2001
The car is nimble, nimble, light, suitable for any type of driver: from a beginner to an experienced driver. Easy to use! Everything you need is available, warm air in winter, condenser in summer! Zim
Auto.ru is one of the most visited automotive sites on the Russian Internet.
We offer a large selection of cars, trucks and commercial vehicles, motor vehicles, special vehicles and many other types of transport

https://jiji.co.rw/kigali/cars/2001-toyota-echo-w2QyoG166vUneWbm4yTzDsFL.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya