Honda Civic 2016 Black

Car: 2016 Honda Civic 4D, sedan, CVT, Front-wheel drive, mileage - 17,000 km, engine - 2.0 petrol, equipment - LX Author: Alex (Canada, Toronto) 09/04/2017 City consumption: 7.5 l / 100 km, on the highway: 6.0 l / 100 km, average: 6.5 l / 100 km Hello everyone. I will write my personal opinion about the car, because when I chose, little info. about the last tsyvik. The choice was between: hyundai elantra 2017 | kia forte, there were also a couple of options such as Ford, Chrysler and Dodge Dart, though when I passed I did not like a single car. Before that, by the way, there was a 2008 Honda CRV, a 10 ka Lancer, a 2009 Peugeot 308. I will not paint a lot, since the configuration of the machines that are supplied to the CIS countries are different. I am very pleased with the car, on the highway at a speed of 140-160 km / h it is very comfortable behind the wheel, the Shumka is also pleasant, better than that of the CRV. The handling is at a height, the steering wheel is moderately sharp and responsive. Consumption also pleases, I have a mixed average of 6, 5 shows. A full tank is enou Honda Civic 2016 Black gh for about 600 km. I am 190 cm tall and I am comfortable driving. I don't know what else to write about this, I liked the car right away. In North America, there are a lot of them, probably every 5th I have a Cyvik car. If you have any questions please write, how I can help. Pros of the car: - Consumption. - Comfort / handling. - Design (aggressive, stands out from the gray mass). - Excellent suspension, I would say the golden mean. - Materials of torpedoes and plastic are at a high level. - Rear view camera, 3 modes are very convenient. - Audio system (sounds good as for a standard one). Cons of the car: - No inner trunk handle for closing. - Marked interior fabric. - The key is not a switch-off key, but an ordinary one, like from the 90s). - There is no adjustment of the wiper speed in different positions. - Nets in the luggage compartments. - Sometimes the android can stupid when it starts (monitor). Buyer advice: In general, I do not regret for a day that I took this particular car. The only thing I would like is a 1.5 turbo engine. Well, this is such a trifle. Probably the only car I would look at in Ukraine or Russia is the Skoda Octavia A7. And so you can say in Canada, a tsyvik is like a Skoda in the CIS countries. Everyone loves, and sells well, so to speak price-quality. Thank you for your feedback. There are many such machines in America, we have few. Three years ago I looked at the car in Slovakia. I liked it very much. And in Kiev so far I have seen only one. shiroguma, Yeah, it's a pity that the complete set is not very much supplied to Ukraine. Only by sea is it possible to send, but the price of space will be ((( https://jiji.com.gh/accra-metropolitan/cars/honda-civic-2016-black-qf5hR7iB4Vx9INE3PG6raf8m.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya