Art Paint Brush Set / Paint Brush / Brush Set / Brush

I bought for cake decorating I order a second time. Since children love to paint with these brushes. Seller Thank you The goods arrived in 2.5 weeks after ordering. The packaging is pimply. The whole whole. The brushes are as ordered. It is comfortable to hold in the hand, the bristles are moderately soft. I recommend the seller. I bought it for 148 rubles. I made the order on April 2 and received it on April 23. The brushes are cool, the handles are smooth and pleasant to the touch. Pile does not climb, odorless. In fact, I have not tried it yet. How I will try to supplement the review. Ordered on 27.03 - came 11.04 (in the mailbox). Very good brushes, I like it. Does not fall out, does not smell Sent on 8.12 arrived on 18.01 to Ulyanovsk. Well packed, put in the mailbox. For that kind of money, I am very happy with the purchase! Finally, my long awaited tassels have arrived. We walked exactly a month. The quality is good, I recommend it! Nice brushes, great for posters .. This item was recently purchased. Hurry up to order it before sending it to another customer and get a discount! 100 B9 Length: 17 Art Paint Brush Set / Paint Brush / Brush Set / Brush .5-21cm Package included: 1 * Artist Brushes Conversion: 1inch = 2.54cm, 1cm = 0.39in We will refund your money if the item is not delivered within 70 days after payment. You have 2 weeks to apply for a refund - until day 84. Product does not meet the description? Email us within 30 days of receipt. https://jiji.ng/lekki/art-collectibles/art-paint-brush-set-paint-brush-brush-set-brush-3xr1j9vUblX4UdWaSDebWfPZ.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya