Myles Munroe's Books in Ghana

I love books and the book "Labyrinth" suits me completely. At home, sitting comfortably with a mug of tea, I can rummage through books, leaf through, read excerpts and choose. Knowing that my order will definitely be issued, collected and sent to me. And I with sinking ... We are always happy to receive honest, constructive reviews. Labyrinth welcomes friendly discussion of connoisseurs and does not welcome squabbles and insults. Honestly, I was bribed by the words on the cover about the great writer. What is its magnitude is unclear. Dull, boring stories. I quit reading in the middle of the book. Tedious, about nothing. I looked into the book by chance. I was going to see Almodovar's new film "Juliet" and read in his interview that the script was based on three stories by Alice Munro. It became interesting, so I chose one of her books at random. Yes, stories make a strong impression. Merciless stories. It's a job to read which book. There is a lot of pain in them, but the heroes always have a point of choice - how to dispose of the test that befell them, how not just to endu Myles Munroe's Books in Ghana re suffering, but to change through it. I think it was for faith in the human spirit that the author was awarded the Nobel Prize. After all, this is a peace prize, and reconciliation with one's dark side of life and soul is a necessary work. It is also difficult and unattractive, especially from the outside, so stories can make a repulsive impression. The book is not exactly for everyone, but not for every moment of life. This is not a treat, this is a medicine. My words sound pompous here, because I can't write, but Munroe can, so everything is very deep and simple with her, probably for this she was compared to Chekhov. I didn't like all the stories equally, I'm not sure about all of them that I understood correctly how they ended. In my opinion, they are all with a "secret". I will definitely read some of her books. The choice of cover is completely ridiculous. Half of the disappointed expectations are probably from here. Quote: "It cannot be said that these verses drove me into anguish. But in some strange way they reinforced the decision that I had already made by that time: not to sell the house, to stay here to live. Something happened here. In a person's life there are only a few places - or just one - where something happened, and all the rest does not count. " To begin with, I decided to get acquainted with the audio version. I had enough strength for half an hour, or even less, then I turned it off with indignation. The spineless heroine of the story, not shining with intelligence, is married to the most unpleasant type who does not put her into anything, always accuses her and her husband has mental problems in everything. She cries, but lives with him and, as I understood, at 23-24 they already had 3 children. Then, after a petty quarrel with her, he kills the children. He is in a special psychiatric hospital, she, of course, is in shock. And now, after a while, she feels the need to communicate with him. She goes to his psychiatric hospital, where he expresses his "philosophical" views of the world. Sick, wild, disgusting. What does it matter now what he thinks? As long as there are people who believe in such "love", there will be such terrible families, and such "lauryats". Spooky book. Depressive tales of broken lives. People in difficult periods of life should definitely not read. Correctly speaking about the cover, an odd choice for a book like this. Perhaps the author deserved the Nobel Prize, but she definitely will not wait for a place in her home library. Before this book, I was very skeptical of the Nobel Prize Laureates, because I was used to reading classics, and modern literature is very ambiguous. After reading this book, I realized that I had made a mistake. It is very pleasant to read the books of a living legend! Design: Firstly, all books of the Premium class have an additional cover - this is very convenient! Secondly, the book cover itself is so hard for centuries! Thirdly, excellent paper quality, dense, non-translucent, medium font. Content: The title "Too Much Happiness" is sarcasm. In this book, you will encounter different fates and thoughts. You will be able to look at seemingly ordinary situations from the OTHER SIDE, and this is very exciting. Your right to agree with this point of view or not. I don’t know who compared Alice Munroe with Chekhov, but this comparison does not take place! https://jiji.com.gh/36-myles-munroe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya