Toyota Wish 2003 Black

Review of the car owner Toyota Wish 2003 I want to tell you about a car like Toyota Wish. I read a lot of reviews on Drom and finally decided to write my own. When choosing a car, before buying, we considered such cars as: Toyota Caldina in 241 body and Toyota Wish - in the first place, I also looked at the Mazda Atenza station wagon, Honda Stream. I didn't need a large minivan or a small station wagon, because with my height of 185 cm and a weight of 95 kg, such cars as Toyota Filder and the like were cramped for me, and somehow I didn't want to feed Toyota ipsum or Honda Odyssey, because Most of the time I drive myself alone, and even my age is not the same to ride such cars (there would be at least a couple of children and about 40 years old :). For the first time I saw Toyota Wish in autumn 2005. in Krasnoyarsk, Wish in a simple "X" configuration, but it was a device that I remember for its design. After reading the reviews and analyzing the situation, the choice fell on Toyota Caldina or Toyota Wish, but these cars must have been: Caldina in  Toyota Wish 2003 Black the "ZT" configuration, and Wish "XS-paskage" the maximum speed with a 2.0 liter "Z" engine in Russia is quite rare (unlike Thailand, where there are simply no other visas), four-wheel drive or front-wheel drive did not matter which car would turn up that would suit me according to the state, then I would buy it. As a result, Toyota Wish 2003 was acquired. front-wheel drive, V-1.8 1zz engine, silver color, "XS-paskage" grade one owner in Russia. After the purchase, T.O. with the replacement of all fluids. Options: leather steering wheel and automatic transmission lever, overlays on the panels and doors "under the look" of the now fashionable "carbon fiber", multi-wheel, reversing camera with a trajectory of movement (as it turned out, the thing is simply irreplaceable), front camera, standard GU for CD disks, with no TV and navigation operating in Russia, which, when the engine starts, says something Japanese - like - I want to go home to Japan :) tweeters in the front doors. I'm not a music lover, the sound quality suits me. As it turned out later, the car has a "northern" configuration, because there is a heated wiper zone and air ducts are brought out to the feet of passengers of 3 rows of seats, in general for a 2003 car. Wish is so well stuffed, apparently the Japanese was not greedy, although he could have installed a glove compartment between the front seats and heated rear-view mirrors, but we are not proud of anything, for 500r. a couple of evenings I installed the heated mirrors myself, and you can buy a glove compartment without any problems, but there is no need for it. The fit is quite comfortable, the back of the seat is just right for my physique, you sit and do not fidget, as if specially for me, there is enough lateral support. Minus - you often have to raise the seat cushion with the lever up, because she spontaneously gradually falls down, probably it is necessary to lose weight kg. by 10 :), you see, it will stop dropping. I sit down on the second row myself freely, my knees do not rest against the back, I did not sit on the third row myself, but a couple of times passengers went on it, they did not seem to complain, a person of average build can fit (contrary to the opinion that the third row is for children). BC.) The dashboard is huge, going far under the windshield, it looks good outwardly, but the quality of workmanship leaves much to be desired, the plastic is hard and creaky, due to which the crickets in the panel live constantly, in winter their activity is more pronounced, but with the arrival of spring or as the interior warms up, creaks disappear. Disassembly and further gluing of the panel helps. There is no coolant temperature indicator on the parting panel, which I personally lack, because while operating other cars, I got used to the scale and the arrow, but here there is only a light bulb that, when the engine starts, lights up blue, and goes out indicating that you can go. On a sunny day, the light indication on the climate control buttons is very difficult to see, because the buttons are light green, you have to look closely, for example: is the air conditioner turned on, which direction of airflow, or that it is very inconvenient and, first of all, not safe in the direction of the car. There is no cigarette lighter and ashtray on the panel. Under the center console there is an outlet and a small drawer, at first glance and location - https://jiji.ug/kampala/cars/toyota-wish-2003-black-84scqpZYazvPjNmJhRdTilfl.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya