Honda Accord 2018 Black

Review of the car owner Honda Accord 2018 Hello everyone!! bought my dream. I was looking for what I wanted for a long time. I ride for 2 weeks I can already tell you about the first impressions of the car. 1..dynamics beast ..as pressed and goes .2. Consumption is something not real city 8 liters. track 6.5. machine weighing 1750 kg. up to a hundred in 9 sec. 3 the salon is huge. 4 appearance !!! people stop and ask what and where ... I bought it in Moscow. On order from the USA. I took it at the bottom of the market. People are afraid of problems with spare parts and iron. Believe me, Belarus has had everything for a long time. In any quantity. for Honda 1.5 and 2L turbo .. write questions I will answer what interests .. Hello everyone. Thank you for your comments and questions. I can tell you about the tidy. On the right, the mechanical speedometer in miles in the middle always shows the speed on the scoreboard in km. On the left is the digital panel. Everything is there .. By bundle. This is a sport. Variable speed drive. Electric driver's seat. Display sensor. Security is all like on other Honda Accord 2018 Black  trim levels. Radar camera on the windshield. Distronic. Keeping in the lane. Recognition of signs. The very grade 2 is after the base Ex. There are not many of them in Russia. At least I haven't seen one live on the road ... 8 months ago, mileage 44,000 km Yes, indeed the gross curb weight of 1720 was wrong. Soryan. A little about security. All configurations are equipped with a Honda sensing system. There is a radar in front that detects obstacles and remotely. Sign recognition camera in the windshield. Everything works with a bang .. With a sharp approach, a warning signal is heard and a talichka is heard on the floor of the screen. If you do not touch the pedal, the car brakes itself. Until a complete stop. Good day to all those who want to buy such a car for themselves and who do not want to buy it. Two months have passed since the date of purchase and now I can say with confidence that I haven’t regretted it yet. In principle, the car does not like problems. I found a lot of interesting information on spare parts on different sites There are originals There are replacements naturally 3 times cheaper Much as strange there is Ebey (filter pads, stabilizer bars, etc.) Something and Aoe, you can order something from us. Added shields polishing the body Liquid glass Changed the oil in the variator. Adjusted the valves. Changed the oil in the engine and all filters ... Congratulations, I have a hybrid, 17 years old, right-hand drive, acceleration to hundreds of 7.1 seconds, consumption in the city, on the highway around 6 liters Congratulations on your purchase. How about tidying up the metrics, in miles and Fahrenheit? How is it done under ours? I love Honda, cars are interesting and reliable, dynamic and economical. Weight 1430 and not 1750. Cool car, rare now in Russia The car is a fire, but I would like a more detailed review) Successful operation! Has the salon run out of film? from the States it is not profitable to drag not broken. What miles are you? Mentally multiply by 1.6 and you get kilometers. After a week of driving, your head will already have a table of the ratio of miles / kilometers. I do not like this Accord in general on the outside https://cars45.com.gh/rn7YQ0VqX28nxlqCp336CDZz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya