Mercedes-Benz GL-Class 2014 Black

Review of the car owner Mercedes-Benz GL-Class 2014 Hello dear motorists! After looking at the reviews, I was surprised to find that there were no reviews for the Mercedes-Benz GL 350 in the X166 body. I will try to fill this gap a little. The car was purchased from an official dealer of MC-Irkutsk in June 2014, in general, it is quite spontaneous, he took what was available, among others, bribed with the presence of a panoramic roof - well, like a panoramic one, like three hatches, but only one opens. Although in the 2015 model year, there are only 2 of them left. I chose from several brands: 1) TLC200, I did not like the roll and wadded brakes, but the owners will forgive me. 2) Range Rover Sport - landing is too low, well, maybe someone likes it. It's just that Range Rover is a topic, but the price is much higher. 3) BMW X6 - a little out of this series, only two people will sit comfortably in the back, but outwardly I really liked it, despite the rather ascetic interior compared to Mercedes. Now I’m even glad I didn’t buy it, because at the end of the year there  Mercedes-Benz GL-Class 2014 Black were already new bodies. Now by car - at the moment the mileage is 15 thousand km, in winter I drive a little, but in the summer I managed to visit some corners of Lake Baikal, which I did not reach in the previous car (Subaru legacy) due to the very rigid suspension. The main plus of this car is the control, having changed from the sedan, I got used to it literally in a day. The brakes react clearly, the taxiing is sharp, despite the high tires 265 * 60 * 18 (for the summer, I think, put 20). The salon is spacious - three rows of seats, the third for 2 people - it folds electrically to the floor, and not to the side, which is extremely convenient. The second row can also be folded "to the floor" and you can transport 2 Soviet ZIL refrigerators or a lot of potatoes))) Ergonomics at the level - everything is at hand, at first I was embarrassed by the gearbox on the steering wheel (7-speed), but I quickly got used to it and somehow I don't want another one - a hand on the steering wheel, with one finger up - I passed it back, down - I went forward, it turned out to be damn convenient ... Yes, and not some kind of poker, so a small lever. I practically did not use the steering column switches even in the summer, I think it was pampering, especially on SUVs. Driving performance is good, the diesel engine, as usual, picks up from the bottom. It normally goes up to 160, then it's harder, still not gasoline. But I don’t regret it, because I drive mainly along city streets. We also added a tank for urea (AdBlue liquid) for fuel afterburning, according to European standards. I think for our country, absolutely unnecessary crap, just an extra expense in monetary terms when going through MOT. The suspension is air, three-level, comfort - basically, I drive on it, sports - a little lower - it's normal for the track and the type of off-road mode - raises the car to the maximum. Off-road, of course, it is said loudly, after all, this is not a jeep, but a large SUV. Regarding the consumption - the minimum that I managed to achieve on the highway, when driving no higher than 120 km / h - 9.3 liters. per hundred (photo attached), on average in the city in summer - 10-12, in winter 13-14. In general, my Subaru eats more, but it is gasoline. 90. The first MOT took place at 9000 km, at a cost of 27 thousand rubles. That seems to be all, as far as possible, I will supplement. If you have any questions - ask! Today the second MOT took place, again a little earlier, at 9500 km. The total mileage at the moment is 18,000. There are no complaints about the engine and suspension, but the prices for spare parts have increased markedly. It is not clear to me what filters are made of, costing from 5 to 8 thousand rubles, are they with gold dusting? Who cares, attach a photo of the purchase order. Mercedes slightly reduced the prices for consumables, plus a promotion - clean the air conditioner for "only" 8800 - a cabin filter as a gift))) https://cars45.com.gh/rfzCj9Pv37gdlOhtwEnZdILQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya