Toyota Vitz 2011 1.5 FWD 5dr Black

Review of the car owner Toyota Vitz 2011 Summer-8 Winter-11 (with warming up). AI-95 l / 100km Spoiler, tumanki, broom, visor, overall antenna, standard r16 wheels, standard dusting on the rear windows WHY MECHANICS? To begin with, my first car was a 2004 Toyota Ist. after there was Auris 2007, and from the very first days behind the wheel I wanted a "mechanic" but for various reasons, cars were bought on the machine. At the time of owning Auris, the last final argument was added in favor of buying the next car, already at the manual transmission, when it was time to replace the slurry in the varik, about 6 tr, although not pouring it every month, but still a little expensive. Well, if you wish, you can replace the filter with the main (bottom) original 2700 tr. flies into almost 10k. Having sold Auris, the first thing he did was climb into the market in search of manual transmission cars). Axio, Impreza 2009 - .., Fit RS 2009- .. and Vitz RS 2009- itself were spinning in my head .. Auris is also on the manual transmission, but only with 1.8 and, accordingly Toyota Vitz 2011 1.5 FWD 5dr Black , the price tag is higher than my capabilities at that time. Why Vitz? Let's start in order .. WHY VITZ AND NOT ...? Axio is a big rare thing on manual transmissions, I haven't met it on the market, and I'm not used to sedans either. Impreza 22) Fit - The car is very popular, good configurations up to the panoramic roof, in my opinion, in this class, Fit has the most expensive and organic interior trim, better than Toyotas for sure .. Everything about it is cool, but something keeps me away from the Honda .. Vitz .. All my cars were Toyotovskie, and I somehow got used to them .. After wandering around the market, I found only one in 91 body with a considerable RS price tag of 420 tr. I got the idea to finish off on 131 body (newer). It was decided to sell items that I no longer needed, such as an expensive bicycle, and some photographic equipment, someone would say that it was a penny, no more than no less than 59 tr. and took about the same amount from relatives. As you understand, I am not familiar with Abramovich's daughter). CHOICE and PURCHASE. I realized that I couldn't find a car in Blagoe, I began to study the Vladivostok branch for sale at the drome, while collecting clothes at the same time ... there really is no stick, suddenly I’ll be pumped out, well, and other contradictions .. And the most optimal option is the auction. Well, as it happens, I asked my friends for advice. Somehow I don’t want to name the company, they will still be accused of advertising), I will say that it has been on the service market for a long time and absolutely all motorists have heard of it. prepayment, 2-week search and bids, after which the lot was played .. The most painful of all this is to wait a month. Delivery by car transporter cost 15 tr. Taking into account the tariffs for Russian Railways tickets and stay in Vlad, then it would have worked out if I went myself. The car came in perfect condition as in the auction house. Grade 5A. The radio tape recorder, antennas, tumanki, and so on remained in place, Yaposha even did not forget to put the boot card for the mafon and the bracket lock. At the temporary storage warehouse, nothing was touched. Everything turned out, of course, more expensive than on brilliant green, but here I am more confident that nothing was done with it, and I checked it with a thickness gauge. ABOUT AUTO IN 2 MONTHS .. In the first week, I changed the fluids in the engine and in the box and even sighed, changing the Motul oil in the box came out less than 2000 tr. Remember how much I counted for the variator. Closer to the cold, I set the alarm, bought a set of tires a little wider (it was 195/50/16, it was 205/50/16), I was afraid that it would shuffle on the corner, but no, everything is fine. The dashboard has returned to the steering wheel, unlike the previous body, it is a little less convenient for viewing, but it looks more serious. The car is completely satisfied, but this creak between the torpedo and the frontal one infuriates, they removed everything that was possible, and the air ducts and wires were all, nothing changed, I asked a friend on the same WITS, the same thing, this is such a disease, albeit insignificant. Something like this. Ask questions I will answer, tell yourself what is new in the maintenance of this car. Repair information, etc. there is not much of this body yet. And the base is almost the same as the previous bod https://cars45.com.gh/q8IM4Zy49cyEsU325DyVuSlb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya