2002 opel zafira

Bought through a relative in 2002, silver, from his friend. By the way, before looking for a car, I decided that I would not take a silver-colored car, I do not like this color. But for Zafira, this color, for my taste, is the best choice, well, it suits this car, no matter how opposed to this color I am. Elegance package: all power windows, heated electric mirrors, security systems, 10 airbags, 125 hp engine. s., gasoline. The transformation of the cabin is a huge plus, you need to transport something long - please: folded the second row of seats, front; everything takes 30 seconds - lovely. At first, the front struts were unusual, whatever one may say, bulky. You have to be more careful at pedestrian crossings, work with your head, but this is a trifle - I'm used to it. I heard before buying that Zafira’s fuel consumption is too big, but I got about 8 liters in mixed mode - excellent for a car weighing 1.5 tons, and I don’t drive like a slow-moving car. Consumption on the highway is about 7 liters. Havi 2002 opel zafira ng traveled along the Murmansk-Medvezhyegorsk-Pudozh-Kostroma highway, I felt that for the road to the river. Karelia suspension is a little soft: the pits are great, but when it hits big bumps, it jumps like a frog, the wife was sitting behind, squealing, as if on a carousel. The car was well loaded: me (70 kg), mother-in-law (120 kg), wife (75 kg), children (40 kg), things (60 kg). Before leaving the wheel pumped up to a pressure of 2.5 atm, before that it was 2.2 atm. Upon arrival in Kostroma, I changed the front springs, because after a couple of days on vacation, the right one burst - the result of jumping along the road. The springs cost 3 thousand rubles, quite inexpensively, I expected big expenses. After the shock that the car experienced, it began to creak from time to time on the right side of the dashboard, I can’t understand what. I stopped paying attention when I rode in the VAZ-2105, this is a real "musical instrument". Not big for such a roomy car. Soft suspension for bad roads, as in the Medvezhyegorsk region. Before buying, there was only one option - Ford Focus, station wagon, or hatchback. The sedan somehow does not have a soul. Having started searching for a car, having bypassed the car market several times, I realized that the world had not converged on the Focus: I had already begun to look closely at the C-Max, Renault Scenic. A friend has a Renault Scenic 2000 in use, the car is excellent - good suspension, high, withstands our roads steadfastly, fuel consumption is low, but the interior of the Scenic is too simple, at least for that model of 2000, and in terms of money, I was guided by approximately this year of release. Having bypassed the car market once again, I saw a red Opel Zafira, you rarely see such a color of Zafira. My wife and I sat down in the salon - beauty, it was "love at first sight." Outside it is small, but inside the place - like in a carriage, there are also 3 rows of seats! It was here that my wife and I began to purposefully look for Zafira. Of course, buying such a car is worth it. !!! Updated 05/30/2010 https://cars45et.com/listing/opel/zafira/2002

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Furnished Apartment for Rent in Kibagabaga at only 500,000 FRw

2001 Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor

Tablet Stands in Kenya